
A little piggy decided to visit Jason at the end of September. I had left work early because I was not feeling well. I went to the doctor, and she did not know what was wrong with me because I was running a low grade fever. Jason came home that evening from a quick trip to Dallas. I had already called in for the next day. Well, at 5 in the morning I was on my way to Wal-Mart from him. I never seems to fail that whenever Jason gets sick, I am already sick, but I am the better of the two sickies. I felt fine; I just did not want to go to work because of my fever. I left Jason at home in the afternoon for a few hours. When I came home, he said to me, "I think this is Swine Flu." I laughed at him. He said, "No, I am serious." I told him that if that is what he thought it was we needed to go to the doctor. I practically had to pull him out of bed and carry him out to the car. I helped him into the doctor. After some tests, he was diagnosed with H1N1. The nurse had to wheel him out to the car. I am just glad that I was at home sick that day so that I could be there with him. I have never seen him so weak. He compared it to when he was sick with mono in the hospital. He had to take an entire week off of work.
I will fill you in little by little of the fun festivities that have been keeping up busy these past few weeks.
2 comments:
I love the little piggy picture!!! Jaime thought that was Jason in the nude.
hope you guys are feeling better. That stinks that the piggy had to visit you guys
Post a Comment