Thursday, December 9, 2010

6 Months: continued

Just some more random stuff:
This is how Erica and Tim's kids can often be found in front of the TV. I love it.


Jason makes my lunch often. I also make his often. We are definitely a partnership when it comes to making lunches. This is how he prepared my sandwich one day.





We have some great friends that host a tailgate every home game. I have lots of fun eatting and hanging out. Here I am with some of the ladies.


I ran another 5K in October. It warmed up quite a bit that day and it took a lot of us by surprise. I was not expectig the heat. I improved my time and had fun. I look forward to running more 5k's next year.

1 comment:

whit said...

good job on your 5k! That is aweomse. Is that Mindy in one of your pictures?!? I love her!