Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Quick Recap



We have been super busy, and our lives are too boring to post about. Not really. We are just horrible picture takers and have been too busy. In October we had the chance to go down to the Ft. Worth area to visit several haunted houses. Two of our friends from Stillwater joined us and we got to hang out with lots of family. This picture is of us outside of a Cracker Barrel. I don't believe I had ever eaten there before, and boy, had I been missing out!

Jason started another part-time job at the beginning of the school year driving a school bus in the mornings. This has been quite the adventure for him. I appreciate his minimum 11 hour days. In November I also started a part-time job at Wal-Mart. Our jobs keep us busy, but we are excited about the road we are on to becoming debt free. If you come to our house, just don't mind the mess. We are happy to keep up with the dog, laundry, and dishes.

We still have not completely moved into our house, hence no pictures of it (I cannot find the curtain rod brackets that I took down to paint and the living room just does not seem complete without my curtains). We are doing our own thing from Christmas. We are excited. This is the first time in our marriage that we are going on a trip from us. We are going to Branson, Missouri; a 4 1/2 hour drive from here. We hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and we are grateful for our families and our loving Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! You guys are busy! Way to go and work on becoming debt free. That is a major accomplishment that many families do not even want to attempt. You guys are amazing. You will have fun in Branson! We went there a few years ago- I love how hilly the town is. You will have to stop at Lamberts in Missouri- I can't remember the name of the town it is in. It is the "home of the throwed rolls" where they throw hot rolls to your table. It is so good and you get SO much food. We went there on our way back. Have a fun and merry Christmas!