Friday, January 13, 2012

Good buys

I also enjoying people telling me about things they think are "Good Buys." I have several of these and I would like to share some of them with you. I will do this over time, but for today, I would like to talk about Clarks shoes. I was talking to a coworker about needing some new work shoes that had a heel, were not ugly, and my feet would be comfortable in all day long. She immediately mentioned Clarks. She warned me I would be spending some money. While in Branson for Christmas (posts to come), I forgot my dress shoes so we had to go buy me a new pair of shoes. Darn! We found a Clarks outlet and I bought my first pair of Clarks for $60.

Here are the beauties up above. I am sold. The other day I was out and about on campus and I walked on gravel and grass with snow on it and I did just fine. My feet feel great when I am done with my work day. I wouldn't mind getting a pair like this sometime soon.

No comments: