Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Time for an update

If you have not noticed, I finally updated our blog photo. I have been waiting for this photo for months. It turned out so good. The old picture was over two years old. I think I am finally going to have to actually print a picture and frame it. Jason and I do not have too many printed pictures of us. This one is worthy of a frame.

Here is another, but I like the other one better.

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Cute pictures.. I know it is nice when you get one that you actually like. I hate picture. I never seem to like the ones I am in.=)

Renée and Jaime said...

Very nice!!! When I got mom and dad's christmas card and saw all the pictures, they all turned out great. Did dad e-mail those pics to you? I need to get a copy of mine!