Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Checklist

  • Prepare for Christmas
  • Mom and Dad come to visit
  • WHITE Christmas at Erica and Tim's
  • Dejunking-It feels so nice to get rid of things you no longer need that take up space
  • Read lots of books
  • New Year's
  • Train for 5K on March 6th, Half Marathon on May 15th (and trying to decide if I want to be gutsy and sign-up for St. George Marathon in October)
  • January Book Club
  • Start a new semester which should be my LAST Spring Semester (one more Fall semester to go)
  • Realize that Accounting is not as objective as it seems
  • Explain to professor that I am not questioning his authority. I am just the type of person that cannot take, "This is the answer." I have to truly understand how to formulate the answer even if it takes some explaining. He said as a professor he admires that.
  • Catch-up on blogging with pictures...NOT DONE

My camera is not with me; otherwise, I would post actual posts with pictures. More to come.

1 comment:

Renée and Jaime said...

I love how you ask your professor what is wrong with your answers! That is thr best way to learn especially when you already are good at math and problem solving.