I apologize; its a pictureless post. Yesterday Jason and I went sledding by my work. We did not bring the camera because we did not want it to get ruined. It was fun while it lasted. Our sled was amazing. My first run down, Jason barely gave me a push, and I went zooming. I went further than anyone else out there. Jason went down next and told me that the sled was breaking. We still had a couple more runs to go. I was not leaving yet. We went down together next. That was a lot of fun. Some one brought their dog, and the dog would often run along side me as I went flying down the hill. After a total of maybe 5 runs between Jason and I, I went down the hill and the dog followed. Next thing I know he is biting at my arm. I could feel his teeth through my big Columbia jacket. Looking back at it now, I do not think he was doing it to be harmful, but it scared me. I became hysterical immediately.
My senior year of high school, I was attacked by my friend's dog whom I had know for months. I did nothing to this dog. I was at my friend's house watching a TV show. When the show ended, I got up to leave to go home. Well, apparently the dog did not want me to leave and jumped up and bite my right elbow. I was wearing a thick jacket and the dog bite went through skin. It was not horrible. I just bleed for a little bit.
When this dog bite me yesterday, it was in the same exact spot that I was bite 7 years ago. I am okay. I have no marks from this dog bite. After the dog bite me, I jumped off my sled and started screaming to the everyone at the top of the hill, "Who's dog is this? Get him away from me!" Everyone probably thought I was a psycho. Jason came down and found out what happened. The dog owner shortly followed suit. We decided to do one last run together and then leave. So if you were on the hill at Hall of Fame and Western yesterday, I was the psycho who freaked out.
I Do Now
5 days ago
3 comments:
I would have yelled the same thing and that is definately not being pyschotic!!!
I can't believe the dog owner letting their dog run around like that. Obviously VERY HORRIBLE training on the owners part. I'm so sorry... that is horrible. Although the dog most likely was just excited, the owner should have never let the dog running loose in the first place with strangers around.
AHHH That is crazy!! I can't believe you were attacked! Twice! That would freak me out- no need to apologize for causing a scene, but I can't promise I wouldn't have laughed if I saw you run away like that. Just kidding!
Post a Comment