Friday, February 5, 2010

My Shadow

Meet Eliza. She is my shadow.

It may seem like I do not care about my other niece and nephews, but that is not the case. She is attached to my hip whenever I am around so I get many opportunities to get pictures of her. I have another niece and nephew in state. I also have 6 nephews and 2 nieces in California. How I miss them all.

I was watching Madi, Andrew, and Eliza a few weekends ago, and this is what Eliza was doing. She had so much fun going in and out of the dog kennel.

3 comments:

Renée and Jaime said...

She is getting sooo big... I miss her!!!

Melissa said...

Cute little Eliza- don't you love having a shadow- well most of the time. That is so cute. Love the dog kennel

PB and J said...

Mom told me that Eliza adores you and goes where ever you do! How cute!