Do you see anything wrong with this picture?! My feet cannot touch the ground. This is everyday life for me. In a classroom, they don't touch the ground. At work, they don't touch the ground. On my couch, they don't touch the ground.
Often at work I do not have my shoes on. I feel it is natural that if your shoes are not of the ground to kick them off. My boss does not mind. I usually end up sitting Indian style in my chair because that is comfortable. If you are fortunate to have you feet touch the ground, you are unaware of the pressure and pain it causes your lower back. How do little kids do it all the time?
2 comments:
Were you jumping in that picture?
Its been a very long time since I had that problem, so I can't remember how it was. I was 5'5" tall in 5th grade if that tells you anything!
Post a Comment