We have seen a lot of changes in our lives. In March, Jason turned 29, and we celebrated with a bunch of friends at Click's, Oklahoma's No. 1 steakhouse. In April, I wrapped up my last class and officially graduated. I was immediately moved into my new position as a Utilities Accountant. Jason finished an amazing semester in May and decided to get involved in the play "Annie" at our local community theatre. His main role was Drake, the English Butler.


He was also involved in four other smaller roles. Above, he is on FDR's cabinet. Below, he was a Hooverville. He did an amazing job. The show ended at the end of June, and I was very excited to have my husband back, but I was also glad that he was able to enjoy one of his passions.

In May, I celebrated my 26th birthday, then in June we celebrated our 6th anniversay, then, of course, got a puppy and bought a house. We have been very busy and are excited for the next chapter in our lives.
2 comments:
That is a lot of changes- but they all sound good!! (except for getting older- right?!?) I would have loved to have seen Jason perform!
Congratulations Kristen! I am excited for the new chapters in your life. It is wonderful to see you so happy. Have fun with fixing up your new home, those projects are always wonderful because it's your home!! Love the dog!
Wendy Gunderson
Post a Comment