Thursday, April 23, 2009

30 days until...

Until I eat here...Best Mexican food EVER! I am sure we will be making an appearance at least twice.





Fly over the harbor in SAN DIEGO






Go to the San Diego LDS temple where we were married.



Visit this LDS Temple on the other side of the country after being in San Diego for one week.



Jason wants to visit Arlington Cemetery, I want to see all the beautiful buildings, and most importantly, we are coming here to for Jason's youngest sister's high school graduation (plus I have yet the meet 2 of his siblings, yikes!)

So the plan is to fly to San Diego. We will be there of a week. Then we are flying from San Diego to Washington, DC for a week. It will be a long to weeks, but we are getting so excited.



1 comment:

Renée and Jaime said...

We can't wait to see you guys. Bring on Tio Leo's. Have fun working and going to school until you leave because it is going to be party time when you guys fly in.