- Seeing doe in a meadow
- Having a friend call up and asking me if I want to join her for ice cream (and I cried after I hung up the phone-it was what I needed)
- Being told by a co-worker that I am INTELLIGENT!
- Reflecting back on the death of my grandfather 1 year ago, and remembering the special things I did with him. This reflect all started with a Shaina Twain song coming on the radio. My grandfather introduced me to country music and Shaina was one of the first Country singers I started listening to.
- My boss telling me that God sent me to her.
- My husband calling to tell me that he was taking a day off to clean the house so I would stop stressing.
- My husband bringing me Braum's for breakfast this morning when I was craving it (no, I am not pregnant).
- Seeing beautiful pictures of Christ and reflecting on His life and the great gift of the Atonement, which leads to the greatest gift of all, Eternal Life.
I am sure there are many more, but I have been too blessed to remember every one. Just remember: When life gets tough, someone is watching out for you. A lot of these things are so simple, but they meant the world to me. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Our plans for the weekend include: Heather, Delvin, and Hunter coming in from Texas, Jason's football game tomorrow, The Cheesecake Factory with family from Texas and my sister and her husband, and good ol' bonding time.
1 comment:
What's stressing you out Kristen? You're coming to beautiful California next month, there's nothing to stress about. Is there anything I can help with?
Post a Comment