Friday, June 26, 2009

My Girls


While in California, we had a chance to quickly visit the girls I used to nanny. Sorry to those who did not get to see us. It is so hard to get everyone in when both of our families are there, plus my grandmother and aunt were visiting from northern Maine, and I do not get to see them often. I was a nanny to these four girls for over two years. They each have such sweet spirits, and I cannot believe how much they have grown! Emily (in the purple), the youngest, has just turned one when I started. Corinne, the oldest, is now taller than me. Go figure, every person over 12 seems to be taller than me. Katelyn (in the green) has grown so much mentally and emotionally, and Ericka is getting baptized in August! I lost this job for a good reason: Matt (the dad) found a wonderful woman to marry and has a son who falls right in between the youngest two (in age). CJ is such a good sport for putting up with four sisters. I love these girls so much. They will always have a special place in my heart. This job also brought many friendships with Matt's amazing extended family.

No comments: