

8 years ago marked a day that changed history. 8 years ago I found myself in my high school library (as we did each morning after Seminary and before school), but something was different. The TVs were on. Why were the TVs on? They were never on in the library. I do not know if it was my age or maybe my immaturity, but as I saw what was taking place on TV I did not at first comprehend what all of it meant. I was shocked so maybe that had to do with my confusion. Who knows. Through the years, we as Americans have learned what it meant. Do we still remember though? Have we forgotten? Do we remember what his country was originally founded on?
2 comments:
I remember a friend coming into Seminary talking about it and I couldn't believe it, I didn't believe it. On the drive over we heard it on the radio. That day was spent listening to and watching news updates on the TV. What I can't believe is that it has been 8 years since that happened. Wow.
Kristen that picture is amazing!! I've never seen it before. And I hope America never forgets- I won't!
Post a Comment