Jason's brother and his family came out to Oklahoma last week to see their oldest graduate from Basic Training with the Army. We were fortunate enough to have them stay with us for a night. Jason and I drove down to Ft. Sill (which is 2 1/4 hours southwest from here) last Thursday so that we could see our nephew graduate. Unfortunately, none of the pictures I took inside turned out.
Clay is the third face back in this picture.

We had lots of fun hanging out with family and we were able to bring Clay home with us because he had a weekend pass and it was a 3 day weekend.
The one in the center of the picture

His brothers had fun wearing his beret (I think that is what they call this)
Brandon

Cory

Brad and Bonnie discover a cool wooden park in Lawton that Bonnie and I took the kids to while Jason and Brad waited for Clay to be processed. The great game of "Hurry up and wait" with the military.

I am grateful for Clay's desire to serve his country. Ever since I have known him he has wanted to go into some branch of the military. We are grateful for all the men and women that serve our country.
No comments:
Post a Comment