Monday, August 10, 2009

Go Cowboys

Since I have not posted in over a week, and I do not have much to blog about, I thought I would post a picture of Jason.

A couple of weeks ago, one of my Young Women came over for a game night. She was talking about the Rams, and then Jason said something to the affect of he is all about the Cowboys. She said she does not like the Cowboys. Jason left for a bit and came back looking like this. He has to represent.
*Jason's two favorite teams are the Cowboys-Dallas and OSU

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

We know which team is the real deal, right Kristen...THE SD CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Renée and Jaime said...

Jason would leave the room to change into that outfit just to make a point. I was laughing so hard when you explained the picture. And Jaime wants to know if those were Jessica Simpson's sleep over clothes when she was dating QB.