Both of my parents have been out to visit two of their kids in Oklahoma several times, but never together except for right after my sister moved out her. Some of my sister's friends had asked if my sister if they were divorced. While they were here, we did a lot of fun things. We were able to go to the Oklahoma City Memorial. They did a very nice job. We did not go inside, but the outside was just breath taking. Jason and I want to go back sometime at night when it is lit up. We also went to the Science Museum in Oklahoma City. This place is amazing. Everyone had fun, the one year old to the 62 year old. Jason and I want to go back. We were there for 3 hours and only got through half of it.
My Dad on a
segway
Jason on the
segway
Tim and Erica

Jason and I

I just wanted to post this picture. While my parents we here, I was able to get Eliza's hair in piggy tails. She looked so cute.

Sorry a lot of my pictures are blurry.
We had a lot of fun with my parents and are excited to see them for Christmas.
1 comment:
Look how cute Eliza is in the pigtails!!!
Post a Comment