Thursday, November 19, 2009

Visitors

Several weeks ago, Jason and I played hostess for two nights in a row. One of Jason's friends from back in Virginia, Katie, and her family were passing through Oklahoma and stayed with us for a night. It was my first time meeting her and her family and we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately being a horrible person at remembering to take pictures, we did not get any pictures.


The next night, one of my friends from back in elementary school, roommates, and bridesmaid, Barbie, was moving from Utah to Virginia and stayed with us for the night. We had not seen each other in years. We were able to visit with her and her sister for a few hours that night. It was so good to see them.

I really need to be better at keeping in contact with people. There are so many people I need to get in touch with. It is not you; it is me. I am HORRIBLE.

1 comment:

Renée and Jaime said...

I knew Barbie and Cathee were passing thru Oklahoma, but I didn't know they stopped by. That was nice!!!