I am proud of myself. I received 104% on an exam that I had yesterday. We had such a busy weekend (more posts to come. I am not proud of my blogging updates though). Friday night we went to a Halloween party, Saturday was a home football game which I ended up not going to due to studying. I did get to go tailgating for a little bit though. Sunday was church and we had company Sunday and Monday night. My house finally got clean and I got a 104 on an exam. Life is good. After this semester, only 11 classes to go. That seems like a lot, but I plan on being done next December.
3 comments:
Woo hoo! You have been VERY busy lately so I am glad it went so well. By the way, if you want some relief from your busy schedule I have a very cute baby over here you could come visit.
good job kristen!!!!! that is really neat
Let me guess- was it a math test? Good job as always sis!!!
Post a Comment