Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl XVIII

Those of you who know me, know that I am not a sports person. We were invited to a friend's home, Justin and Kristin, to watch the Super Bowl. I will admit that I did not watch the entire game. However, I did see most of it and the parts that I did see were amazing. My first amazement was when Harrison (I believe #92 for the Steelers) made that awesome interception and then ran it almost 100 yards and made a touchdown for them! We all thought this was MVP worthy. Then, in the third quarter this same "amazing" guy proceeded to punch #47 Cardinals (sorry, I do not know his name) in the back AFTER the play/tackle had ended. The Cardinals' player tried to just walk away and Harrison continued to punch him. Harrison completely lost my respect and the other guy gained my respect.

I was cheering for the Cardinals. I thought the Steelers have had their glory and it was time for an underdog to have theirs. It was said to see them lose, but it was a close game and that last touchdown was amazing. This was the first football game that I have been excited about to watch.

*Excuse my hair that looks weird in this picture and also my body that needs some help.


No comments: