Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend in Review

This picture is kind of old, but I meant to post it back when Jason was sick with PNEUMONIA! ER kept him company while he was sick and off work for 3 days.


This weekend was a lot of fun! On Friday evening, we drove out to my sister and brother-in-law's home to spend the weekend. We had some great conversation that evening (and some cooking on Erica's end) and before we knew, it was past midnight. The next morning, Erica had made some yummy homemade cinnamon rolls and breakfast strata. Jason had to be at his FIRST football game at 12:30. Erica loaded his stomach with spaghetti and meatballs. His game started at 3:00. We are grateful for Kristen, Tyson, and T.Mo making the drive to support him. We are also grateful for Erica, Tim, and the kidlets coming. It was quite cold. The Stillwater Outlaws won 13-7. It was a good game, but I was cold. If I am going to continue going to these games, I think I need to make myself a fleece blanket.

Jason pre-game


A picture of Jason warming up

Madilyn, Erica, and Tim at the game


T.Mo, Tyson, and Kristen at the game


Andrew at the game

After the game, Kristen, Tyson, T.Mo, Jason, and I went to eat at Dave & Busters. I have never eaten there before. The food was so good. I NEVER order hamburgers when I eat out, but I ordered their bar burgers. It was so yummy. I will definately have to do that again.

All of us at Dave & Busters

On Sunday, we went to church with Erica and Tim. I had to get pictures of everyone because we all looked so nice.

Andrew and Madilyn before church



Jason and myself


Tim and Erica

Miss Eliza (She is 7 months old now; I cannot believe it!)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray Stillwater Outlaws! I'm glad the football is enjoyable. I loved watching my sister play soccer even if it was cold. Good memories.

Shane and Alissa said...

this is kind of an off the subject question but do you have the contact information to Pathway. My sister is looking for a job and wanted to apply. Thanks.

PB and J said...

Look how cute Eliza is! She is looking more like Madi and Andrew!

The McNeil Family said...

We went to dave and busters this weekend I had bar burgers too. I loved them.. Cute pictures of everyone in OK