While in Virginia, we drove down to the Shenandoah National Park. We were worried about it raining (go figure). Once we arrived at the park, we still had to drive in about 20 miles, and there was lots of fog. I was extremely nervous. Well, it was all worth it in the end (the pictures can do the talking).

This is Jason with his three siblings.

I believe it did start raining while we were on our hike but because of all the trees, we had a natural umbrella. It was absolutely gorgeous. Green everywhere!

This is what we were hiking to see: a 93' waterfall. Absolutely
breathtaking and the pictures do it no justice. I would love to go back when there is no fog.


Jason's sister, Jessica

Jason's sister, Jennifer

Jason's brother, Andrew

On the way back, we took a different route and had to cross over this creek or stream, whatever you want to call it.


During the last 20 minutes or so of our hike, we were on a service road. It started to pour. Fortunately, we had ponchos. We had a lot of fun, drenched and all. I guess this is a
Night at the Museum 2 thing.
2 comments:
Those last few pics are so funny...glad yall had fun...the pictures were very pretty.
It looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment