I had an appointment with my allergist on Tuesday in Tulsa. I talked Jason into coming with me since he had the day off. After my appointment, we went to my sister's to visit because my mom is in town of 10 days! I brought stuff for S'mores and the following pictures will show you how we enjoyed them.
I made a S'more for my mom and once I handed her the S'more, Eliza could not take her eyes off of it. My mom started feeding her some of the roasted marshmellow. It was a lot of fun to watch. As soon as the she finished off the marshmellow, she started whining for me. Erica, my sister, quickly roasted some more marshmellows for Eliza.
Madilyn enjoyed roasting the marshmellows. She was a big help. She started to eat her S'more and decided she would rather just help...and eat chocolate...and some marshmellows.
All Andrew wanted was the unroasted marshmellows. His sneaky little hands kept on finding their way back into the marshmellow bag.
So next time all I need to do is:
- Roast marshmellows for Eliza
- Give Andrew unroasted marshmellows
- Give Madi chocolate, unroasted marshmellows, and a stick to help roast
- And real S'mores for the adults
2 comments:
That is so funny because that is exactly how it is with my kids.
I remember Tyler just preferred eating the unroasted mallows also.
Post a Comment