Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our fun weekend

My mom flew in to Oklahoma last week so we spent the weekend in Tulsa visiting. I was able to take Monday off so it made for a nice long weekend.

Jason and I ate at Dave & Busters on Saturday night (not something to write home about this time, unlike our first time eating there in February), and then we went over to my sister's.

When we got there on Saturday it was after 6, and Andrew was still sleeping. Erica said he needed to wake-up. Jason offered to wake him up. Jason could not get him to wake-up. I said, "Andrew, Aunt Kristen has some marshmellows," and he woke-up. Jason said, "Are you kidding me?!"

We just hung low on Saturday since we got there after dinner.

We of course played Ticket to Ride. On Sunday, we went to church, played again, ate dinner, went on a walk, and played some more until 1:30.

Eliza kept us busy on the slide. She loved going down it. She would squawk if you took too long.

On Monday, my mom took everyone to see Up. Such a good movie. I think we might have to buy that one.

We then went to eat at Cheddar's for lunch.

Eliza did pretty good during the movie, but by lunch, she was beyond ready for bed.

We stayed up late again on Monday night (I went to bed earlier than everyone else since I had to be in to work at 8 the next morning. It was a great weekend and it was good to see my mom again. Now we just need to get my mom and my dad out here at the same time. Thanks Mom and Erica for everything; we had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

how fun.. I bet it was nice to visit with your mom. I love the pictures. I will need to ck out the new game you guys got. We love games in our family. we will have to try it.

Renée and Jaime said...

That must be a new shirt Jason has. The "white nerd" logo is complete with his glasses. I am glad you guys had a great long weekend together.

PB and J said...

We got to play Ticket to Ride on Sunday for the first time. We love it! By the way, I like the jewelry you're wearing! Andrew looks so cut in the watermelon pic. I'm glad everyone had fun.