Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun Hair


I have been debating back and forth to go back to my bob. On Thanksgiving, I decided to put my hot curlers in. The outcome was quite enjoyable and easy. I still cannot decide. Maybe I will wait until after Christmas. I love it when it is short because it tends to be easy. The downfall is that there is not much to do with it and when I exercise it bugs me. It is now finally long enough that I can put it in a ponytail. Downfall to being long: it does not look good down and straight. I have to do something with it and when it is long, it tends to not want to hold curl for a long period of time. I think I will most likely venture back to the bob. It was just too easy and it looks good.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know I told you in person, but your hair is super cute! Love it!

Tiffany Downs said...

once you figure it out let me know. . .I'm still stuck in the 80's