Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Do and Sunglasses


As we were leaving a friend's house yesterday, I look up the stairs and see Jason with his sunglasses on. It was dark out and I just had to get a picture. Jason loves his sunglasses. If it is light out at all (not bright by any means), he has to have them on. For those of you who have not figured out, Jason is sporting a new do. People have asked me when he is going to grow it back. NEVER. When Jason and I were dating, he told me that as soon as it starts to go, it is all going. I was so sad when he first did it. It, of course, has grown on me (as long as he keeps it shaved and does not let it go to stubble because then it is not as fun to rub his head). Ignore his dirty clothes in this picture, he works in a lumber yard and had not changed yet.


As I was looking through pictures, I came across this one and started missing his hair.

2 comments:

Tiffany Downs said...

Jason, nice try. . . your not even close to balding. Yes you look good with a shaved head, but there is a time and season for every thing. . .wrong season! GROW IT BACK!!! Love you

Melissa said...

I like the new doo but you are right about that other picture- hair looks good too. Look on the bright side, I've heard Rogain can be expensive and mess up fertility so there you go! You are saving money and have a better chance of having kids some day! Ha! Ok, not much comfort.