Ok, so I am a man who enjoys football, lifting weights and a number of other manly macho testosterone filled activities. I pride myself on being a true mans man......hit you over the head with a club drag you away me Tarzan you Jane. However, tonight Kristen was planning on going to the movies with a few friends from our ward to see "Twilight" . I was asked and immediately responded with "ummm.......not happening" I thought about it for a while and decided that this would be an awesome opportunity for me to gain mega brownie points with the wife. So, I called Kristen and told her I would love to go with her this evening. My demeanor was one of .....ok lets just hurry up and get this over with. The movie started and boys and girls i must admit........at 7:30 pm on November 25, 2008 I, Jason Christopher Kennedy, relenquished my man card and enjoyed watching the nations #1 chick flick.....and plan to read the books. May the NFL, Nascar, Bowling League, Elks Lodge and every other man organization have mercy on my soul!!!! P.S. I can't wait for the next one.............please don't tell!!!!!!!
Jane 23
5 months ago
7 comments:
Nate has read the books already (except the 4th one) and watched the movie with me Monday night. I guess if anyone wants to take away your man cards I want to be there to watch. :)
Way to go man. Brandon won't even look at them let alone touch them. Way to be a man. I'm glad you are excited for the next one :)
hahaha. Love it! I'm taking J to see it tonight! :)
that is awesome!!! that's a true man :)(p.s. I found your blog on melissa's!)
Paul saw it and loved it!!! Kristen, I read all four books. . .but I still don't call myself a reader!
this makes me so happy! lol...i wish i could convince my jason to read and watch twilight! whenever i mention it he just says, "gay..." lol! oh well...he is too stubborn to even try! im glad Jason could man up an admit the goodness that is twilight! lol
Good job Jason. I am working on Brad and have convinced him to see Twilight with me (when it goes to a dollar theater). Hey baby steps...you know. Before long, he will be reading them just like you!
Post a Comment