The shoe on the left is mine, and the shoe on the right belongs to my 5 year old niece, Madilyn! She is such a big girl. We met them for dinner one night months ago and she noticed that our shoes were the same. As you can see, there is not much of a difference in shoe size, and I believe she no longer can wear these shoes because they are too small.
I Do Now
5 days ago
4 comments:
Kristen, yeah you blog!!!!! Hey in reality you have the same size shoe as the average 2 year old!
That is hilarious! I think my little boy is three has the same size feet as you. You're lucky my feet are 10 and I can never find shoes I like in my size.
awww proof you are the true munchkin mama!!! miss you!
Hey Kristen it been awail. I hope your doing good. I see your sister all the time. and im so glad you have a blog!! we can keep in touch :)
Post a Comment