Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

1. Where is your significant other? At work
2. Where is your Cell Phone? In my purse
3. What is your hair color? Light brown, I am no longer a blond. It cost too much to get it highlighted
4. Where is your Mother? In California probably visiting my aunt who was involved in a bad racing accident.
5. Where is your Father? In California teaching. I miss surprising him for lunch.
6. Your Favorite thing? Too many to list
6.Your dream last night? If I had one, I do not remember.
7. What is your Dream/Goal? Finish school and eventually start a family
8.What room are you in? Office at home
9.What is your hobby? Reading, blogging, hiking, hanging out with friends
10.What is your fear? Rottweilers or other vicious dogs by nature
11.Where do you want to be in 6 years? Own a house, have a family, and have Jason and I well done with school
12.What your not? A size 7
13.Whats on your wish list? Getting past my two exams on Thursday
14.What are you wearing? Skirt, shirt, and sweater
15. What was the last thing you ate? Frozen lunch (a Lean Cuisine or something like that)
16.Your T.V.? Like what kind? An old school 27" and 19"
17.Your pet? Does my sister's dog count?
18.Your computer? Sony Vaio (laptop)
19.Your Mood? I have been in a great mood all day, considering I am really stressed. Tomorrow is just around the corner. Any takers to clean my house? j/k
20. Missing someone? I miss my family in California. Three members were involved in an accident and I wish I could have been there to support them. I also miss my nephews
21. Your car? 2006 Scion xB aka toaster, box on wheels
22. Not wearing? Jewelry-other than my ring and watch
23. Your favorite store? It would seem like Wal-Mart considering how many receipts I gather from there, but I really like my favorite store is either Ross or Kohls
24.Your favorite color? Red
25.Your summer? California summers are great. Oklahoma summer are hot and muggy
26.Do you love someone? Of course
27. Last time you laughed? Today when my boss showed me the funniest email about Why Boys need parents. If anyone wants it, let me know.
28. Last time you cried? Probably when I bore my testimony first week of November (tears of happiness). It is tradition with me. My best friend's dad used to time me to see how long I would last w/o crying; now my husband times me. It makes me laugh
Anyone who wants to do this can

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I'm so happy you have a blog now!
-Luv Corinne

Melissa said...

Yeah thanks for doing the tag! Sorry about your aunt--hope she is alright. that is funny that Jason now counts for you. I'd love the funny e-mail if you want to send it.

Shane and Alissa said...

I'm so glad you started to blog! I thought the pic of Jason home sick was so cute and sad.