I am soooo happy. Tonight Jason is working, and I decided I would go to our Mexican restaurant right by us and get a nice hard shredded beef taco. I asked them if their tacos are fried. They are not. So I then decided to drive to the next one down the road. We have never been there because we had been told their food was disgusting. I decided, What the heck, I will try it out. Luck #1, they fry their taco shells. Luck #2, for kicks and giggles, I thought I would ask them if they have Spicy Carrots. They did, but they call it relish. I ordered one taco, and a side of "relish". I also got chips, salsa, and queso for $5.36 with tax. The taco was not what I was expecting, but it was great. The carrots were great too (no Tio Leo's, but they will do). The salsa was even good. So, for all you Stillwater residents, if you have not tried Mi Casa, you should. I know everyone has different taste buds for different things, but Mi Casa is my type of Mexican.
Jane 23
5 months ago
2 comments:
AWESOME! I'm glad you found some! Thanks for letting us know. We haven't eaten there yet, well I think Brandon may have. He has been finding Latinos for his research and has talked the the manager there about it. They even offered him a part time job and many times he has been tempted to take it. We have to try it out though. Thanks for the info!
yum! i want mexican food now! glad you finally satisfied your craving!!
lol
Post a Comment